Developer – Mobile app
RIP Global is a new business delivering one of the best tech solutions in the world, one that will really change the lives of our clients. We need a strong, driven Mobile Developer to join our innovative Development team where you will be working with our developers to develop and maintain high quality mobile applications – both iOS and Android.
If you’re passionate about mobile platforms and translating code into user-friendly apps, we would like to meet you. As our Mobile developer, you’ll collaborate with internal teams to develop functional mobile applications, while working in a fast-paced environment. And later on down the track you’ll lead the design and build of the next generation of our mobile applications.
What we need you to do is:
- Support the entire application lifecycle (concept, design, test, release and support);
- Produce fully functional mobile applications writing clean code;
- Gather specific requirements and suggest solutions;
- Write unit and UI tests to identify malfunctions;
- Troubleshoot and debug to optimise performance;
- Design interfaces with the user experience in mind;
- Liaise with Product development team to plan new features;
- Ensure new and legacy applications meet quality standards;
- Research and suggest new mobile products, applications and protocols;
- Stay up-to-date with new technology trends.
What you’ll bring with you:
- Solid development experience with delivery in Mobile application development (iOS and Android), this is based on your strong knowledge of Mobile application development best practices;
- You take ownership of the outcomes you need to achieve and you’ll champion writing maintainable code that can scale to deal with millions of users;
- You are a creative problem solver, resourceful and self-motivated in getting things done, and comfortable working independently or collaboratively;
- You are organised, can manage multiple tasks concurrently and communicate effectively with your key stakeholders. You take responsibility for assigned tasks, demonstrate high levels of accountability and are a team player;
- You are curious and highly motivated to see success in the work you are involved in and will go the extra mile to make things happen;
- Above all, you want to make a positive impact on the lives of millions of users.
Our core technologies are .Net Core, C#, Xamarin, MS SQL Server and AWS but we’re looking for people with the enthusiasm to develop their skills and meet the challenges of working on products that need to meet the needs of millions of global users.
This is the opportunity to be part of a growing global success story on the cutting edge of service delivery; a fun, fast-paced work environment and a relaxed, supportive team. This is a great opportunity for someone to make the role their own while developing their career in an innovative company. So, if you are after a new challenge or perhaps a company that is set for bigger things, please apply by sending your CV to Jodie@ripglobal.com by 16 November 2018.
Please note – we cannot respond to every applicant, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted – so thanks for taking the time to apply. Applicants for this position should confirm they have a NZ residency or a valid work visa.