Tired of doing the same old thing day after day? Are you looking for a challenge? Do you want variety and to really make your mark? This is your chance to join a company that is building cool honest products that really help our world!
Who are we?
Here at RIP Global we are a team of people who have real world experience and a set of old fashioned service values. We know exactly the pain and stress Bookkeeping and Expense Reporting causes so we have developed life changing solutions for our customers. We are making a huge impact on the lives and businesses of hundreds and thousands of people globally …and we’re just getting started.
We need the help of a hard working, talented person with the passion and drive to make things happen to take on our new Office Manager role. We hope you like hats because this role provides the opportunity for many – from the onboarding of new customers, ensuring the smooth running of the office, customer support, health and safety to enhancing company procedures and day to day operations.
You will be an effective problem solver, technically savvy, self motivated, cool-calm and collected, highly organised and have a can do attitude. There is plenty of interaction with our customers and our internal team so you’re personable, diplomatic and have strong communication skills. There will also be plenty of change, so you’ll be an advocate for change and be someone who is always seeking to improve business processes to be more efficient.
What you’ll bring with you:
- Management skills, which draw out the best in a team and enable you to effectively manage your manager!
- Tech savvy (ability to use and learn new systems quickly)
- Outstanding organisational and planning skills
- Detailed and meticulous administrative skills
- Problem solver, with strong sense of initiative and ability to suggest ideas and alternatives
- Strong desire to help and support others – advanced customer service skills and real team player
- Strong interpersonal skills with a winning personality
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Not essential, but an understanding of expense reports and bookkeeping would be helpful
What we can offer you:
- An opportunity to make something yours and broaden your knowledge.
- A customer service focused environment, where you are encouraged to tell it like it is, dare to try, challenge the status quo and have some fun.
- A fun and fast moving place to work.
- Growth opportunities – step up and broaden your knowledge.
- A suburban location with easy onsite parking.
- To be part of delivering something life changing!
This is a fantastic chance to join a company that is globally going places. So if the thought of this excites you (rather than terrifies you), don’t delay – apply now! Please send your CV and a cover letter by email to Jodie@ripglobal.com by 08 December 2017.
Candidates who have the legal right to work in NZ are invited to apply. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted – so thanks for taking the time to apply.